How To Wear Spice Girls Approved Platform Shoes

Slam it to the left and shake it to the right – or however else you choose to celebrate the return of...

It’s Still Hammertime – Hammer Pants Have Evolved, And They’re Trendier Than Ever!

When someone says the words ‘MC Hammer’, 30% of our brain starts singing U Can’t Touch This, while the other 70% is...

Grunge Accessories for Women That’ll Turn Heads

As interest in 90s trends grows, Grunge proves time and again to be the cool-girl attitude to adopt. This unkempt style symbolizes...

How To Wear Converse Shoes Off The Basketball Court

Do you call them Converse, Chuck Taylors, or because you wear them so much, the more familiar name, Chucks?

Ways To Wear Harem Pants (AKA Hammer Pants!)

Everyone was talking about harem pants in the 90s, thanks to a certain MC Hammer and what was then and will now...

Get that 90s Punk Look – For Women

The 90s (namely early-mid) was such a wonderful decade of different fashion styles (some questionable, some forever iconic). We had preppy, goth,...

FOLLOW US

1FansLike
72FollowersFollow
5FollowersFollow

Buy 90s Dresses

Advertisment

Your Favourite 90s Dresses – Plus Some Mistakes We’d Rather Forget

When thinking back to 90s fashion, I couldn’t help but notice one thing – all of our (mine and yours) iconic, favourite...

90s Female Fashion Icons That Will Never Die

The 90s are often reviled for their music, fashion, and general style, but don’t be fooled by the naysayers – the 90s...